News & More
Wish you had more working hours for your project?
Our Engineering Department at JMTE has the answer!!
Many contracts and encroachment agreements along roads restrict the hours you can work due to anticipated high traffic volumes. Our Engineering Department Traffic Data Collection Division can provide current and accurate traffic volumes that may support extended working hours for your project. J.M. Teague Engineering staff will work with the Municipal/State DOT staff on your behalf to help support reducing the overall impact of your project to the motoring public by increasing your working hours each day.
Call J.M. Teague Engineering & Planning at 828.456.8383 today and let us help you be more productive.
- Asheville’s Bicycle & Pedestrian Counts
- Data Collection (City of Asheville)
- School Traffic 2019
- September Work Zone Supervisor Announcement
- NCDOT Wildflower Program
- Work Zone Supervisor Training in Raleigh
- A great event means smooth traffic flow!
- Upcoming Work Zone Supervisor Course
- Signs for the Times
- JMTE welcomes new business developer
- Upcoming work zone supervisor course
- What do you want for your community in 10-20 years?
- Raleigh work zone supervisor course
- Walking and pedaling our nation back to health
- Charlotte work zone supervisor course
- Keeping one eye on Tryon, another on Florence
- Bicycle/Pedestrian planning grants available
- Work zone supervisor course
- JMTE welcomes new staff
- A traffic flow primer for the new school year
- Think roadway safety for all kinds of wheels
- Inspiring wonder: A shout-out to all engineers