t was one year ago this month that we merged with Kellenberger Engineering to expand our Academy. It has been an exciting year with lots of training offered all over the state of NC. We look forward to many more years of training. We continue to look at the training needs of the companies that we serve so that we can develop services for them. Each time we offer a training, we know that we are helping to make our roadways safer for drivers and for workers.
Our next training offered will be
We can work with your organization to schedule training in your area for your employees based on your schedule and our availability. We offer courses in a variety of areas and can help you design a program around your needs.
Course are currently available in these areas:
- MUTCD Compliance
- Work Zone Safety
- Transportation Planning
- Trail Legalities & Case Studies
- Motivation and Leadership
Our instructors have over 60 years combined experience teaching and training professionals, jobsite supervisors, and workers. Go online to our website to register or call the office and speak to Laura at 828-456-8383 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for supporting our quest for safer roadways!
Innovation in Bike Safety
- Bicyclist non-compliance with the previous traffic control;
- Provide a leading or lagging bicycle interval;
- Continue the bicycle lane on the right-hand side of an exclusive turn lane that would otherwise be in non-compliance with Paragraph 6 of Section 9C.04;
- Augment the design of a segregated counter-flow bicycle facility;
- Provide an increased level of safety by facilitating unusual or unexpected arrangements of the bicycle movement through complex intersections, conflict areas, or signal control.
For more information on Bicycle Signal heads and safety, check out the MUTCD guidance by clicking here. If you want to see details about a program in action, check out Portland Oregon by clicking here
JM Teague Engineering is pleased to announce that we are adding additional staff resources for your growing needs. Kenny Armstrong has officially joined our team! Kenny will be joining us as a Transportation Planning Technician. Kenny recently finished up his Masters of Public Affairs degree from WCU and will be joining us full time on July 1. He has been working part-time while he finished up a part-time internship he currently holds with Henderson County. We welcome Kenny and his wealth of knowledge and his great work ethic!