Building Outdoor Communities Economic Development Program Launches in Western NC
- Catalyze new outdoor business development
- Recruit outdoor businesses and talent
- Expand existing outdoor enterprises
- Showcase improved quality of life and connectivity for locals
- Care for the landscapes and towns that make this region so special
Why are Traffic Counts so important?
- daily volumes and speeds
- peak hour volumes and speeds
- turning movements at driveways and intersections
- bicycle & pedestrian volumes
Highway Work Zone Safety
At JMTE, our Work Zone Safety Courses have been approved by the North Carolina Department of Transportation. These courses are designed and written by Jim Kellenberger, PE, a 36-year veteran of NCDOT with over 50 years’ experience in the Highway Industry. Courses are based on the Manual on Uniform Traffic Control Devices (MUTCD), the NCDOT Standard Specifications and Drawings, and the NCDOT Maintenance and Utility Guidelines as well as other pertinent publications. Standards are combined with practical advice about worker safety to reduce tort liability and OSHA violations and keep your organization productive. We offer flexible course dates and times to allow you to fit this training into your schedule. Courses may be held at your location to reduce your per diem costs. Our on-line database of all JMTE Academy Work Zone Safety training courses can be used to quickly verify Worker Qualifications.